FENCO is a company established in Italy in 1984.
FENCO started its extraordinary journey on 1984 due to the intuition and due diligence work of a pool of engineers who decided to establish in Parma a Food ENgineering COmpany with the aim to be the first to innovate tomato processing. Always focusing on the fruit processing in all its meanings, FENCO has then constantly expanded its technical and product portfolio with innovative solutions and patented systems, providing a superior technology and service to the world’s largest food and drink processors.
A close interaction with its Customers and the possibility of sharing process know-how with an intense network of technical partners have enabled FENCO to offer an unmatched technical knowledge giving to FENCO the ability to respond to the highest demands of the worldwide food&drink Industry.
Following the globalization of nowadays and with the aim to be closer and closer to its Customers, FENCO has recently expanded its manufacturing units with new partnerships in Italy, India and Brazil.
Starting from the design, to manufacturing, also including commissioning, start-up, training and after-sale support, today FENCO turn key offerings include:
– Tomato processing lines for producing tomato paste, pulp, peeled and cube tomatoes, as well as tomato re-processing lines.
– Fruit processing lines suitable for all types of fruit (continental, but also tropical and citrus) able to turn the fresh fruit into single strength or concentrated purées, clarified or cloudy juices, nectars, smoothies
– Evaporators multistage for all the applications, including dairy
– Aseptic fillers and sterilizers
– Vegetable processing lines, portioning machines and fresh cut salad fully equipped lines
– French fries lines
– Jam, marmalade and candying production lines
– Milk and dairy fully equipped lines for yogurt, cheese, ricotta as well as condensate or powder milk lines
– Twist spiral pasteurizing, cooling and freezing systems
– Fluid and spiral deep-freezing systems
– In-line blending and formulating units in order to create and thermally stabilize all kind of recipes, blends, soups and formulas
The FENCO marketing strategy is based only on the “word of mouth” of its satisfied Customers all around the world. And that has been for over thirty years.