We have all the range of machines for pre-candying and candying fruits and citrus.
We can supply whole lines on skid for the production of jam and marmalade, under vacuum, in continuum or by batch.
We can design all types of plants on skid for blending and formulating nectars, smoothies, jams, yoghurt base, ice cream, high viscous products, sauces, soups, ketchup, baby food, starting from ingredients handling to the thermal stabilizing.
JAM and MARMALADE process description
Fenco jam/marmalade processing plant is composed of:
· A mixer-heater to prepare the receipe ingredients.
As optional we can have:
1. Sugar powder feeding screw conveyor
2. Diaphram pump for puree or concentrate feeding
3. A bin tipper for diced fruits
· Boules with jacket to cook in vacuum or ambient pressure conditions at the desired temperature, the product (normally the first cooking step to reach the desired jam concentration, is made under vacuum and the final one at the ambient pressure).
· A tubolar heat exchanger condenser with vacuum pump for condensate exctraction during the first cooking step.
· An holding insulated horizontal tank with mixer to allow the jam/marmalade unload from boules. A volumetric pump to feed the product to packaging line is installed.