• Very high mechanical (reliability) of spiral belt conveyor;
• Reduced belt wear and elongation thanks to low tension drive system (the belt is pulled by means of dynamic friction on the total lenght);
• Belt system lubrication free avoiding any possible risks of products contamination;
• Long work-cycles due to “symmetrical” large fins spacing design, on the air entrance, and over sizing of evaporators;
• Possibility to have bi-directional “clockwise and counter clock wise” air flow in the evaporators with the possibility to improve the evaporator “efficiency”, having automatically longer running cycle;
• TWIST FREEZER is designed as “Easy Clean” concept avoiding point of dirtiness accumulation;
• TWIST FREEZER has a standard ventilation the “VOT” concept “horizontal tangential type” air flow;
• Low maintenance cost and low spare parts cost due to the use of high quality commercial components;
• Belts and drum gear motors positioned outside the insulated cabin avoiding any risks of contaminations due to some oil leakages;
• Fully automatic washing system (option) with loose water;
• C.I.P. “Cleaning in Place” system with the possibility to use basic – acid – detergent and disinfectant solutions;
• PLC and touch-screen supervision system (option);
CONTINUOUS AIR FILTERING SYSTEM Mod. SFA | Concept:
Applied in a freezer is a solution that provides to keep as much as possible the recycled air free from moisture – ice, and from product flying particles during the freezing operations. Ice is generated due to the water – moisture losses coming from the products (evaporation) and from the incoming air during the products feeding – loading. Quantity of products flying particles varies in accordance with the type of products on process. Usually ice and products flying particles are captured in the inner parts of the freezer, and mainly into the coils – evaporators.
With the increasing of ice accumulation into the coils – evaporators, the efficiency of these units will drop drastically, then usually to maintain the same efficiency – performances a higher power consumption is needed.As consequence periodically the freezer needs to be stopped for the de-frosting operation, with considerable drop page in the production with a certain increase of the operative costs.
SFA concept and application will improve the following:
• Considerable increase of the freezing cycle and production;
• Minimizing the number of stoppages and defrosting cycles, with much lower operational costs;
• Minimizing the energy consumption needed to obtain the final results;
• Improvement of the final product quality, while the frozen product is almost free from the ice on it’s surface, (this is particularly appreciate for the products which are packed in a transparent packages)
SFA is a mesh wire conveyor positioned all around the coils – evaporators, and because of this is acting as continuous air filter.
It runs for the full lenght of the freezer with an outside extension to discharge the ice – and product particles out of the freezing chamber.
The mesh is continuously cleaned – blow and dry before coming back into the cabin; is possible to have also a water cleaning system in case of stronger cleaning operation, if needed (optional).
The airflow pass first through the product and then to the SFA before it reaches the evaporators. The mesh filters will capture the majorityo of the ice – frost, and product debris. The freezer therefore remains relatively free whit much longer freezing efficiency – production. As consequence the coils – evaporator surface will remain much cleaner giving better performance. With this system the stoppages due defrosting – cleaning and machine sanitation will be drastically reduced by approx. 50 – 80%, upon the type of product.
This is a Fenco’s “patented” solution.